Monday 19 May 2014

Project Barn - Day Three-ish

"Project Barn" was abandoned with my big sis' arrival from Oz but in getting back to the grind my aim is that today and only one more will see me finished up with the must-be-done elements of the challenge.

Hubby and my Dad moved the (hastily emptied) craft cupboard from our house into the barn and Hubs also gave the desk-base a good clean. I'll be giving it a second going over today before positioning it, as well as figuring out where the trellis "walls" will go and completing a couple of loads of laundry.

Mostly though I'll be shifting boxes from barn to house today (weather permitting) and hopefully I'll have all our "stuff" moved back into the house by the end of the day and all the craft stuff moved out.

I'll need to brush up the floor around my laundry area and then once the craft cupboard/desk combo and trellis are in place I've only to attach the "curtains" to the back of the glass doors and refill the cupboard with my craft supplies.

So comfy clothes on and off I go.

P.S. Did I mention I've already fallen completely behind on my habits - drat - and another leaf is turned over...

1 comment:

  1. Love this blog - it is so well written.
    Love you too wee sis
    Tx

    ReplyDelete

The Comment Box - Let Your Voice Be Heard