As I (literally) enter a new year of life...
1. Act the way I want to feel.
2. A place for everything and everything in its place.
3. Ask questions.
4. Be beautiful.
5. Be prepared.
7. Celebrate. Plan celebrations.
9. Cut portion sizes, cut junk. Eat real, eat enough.
10. Do it now. Do the next thing. Do something.
11. Everything in moderation.
13. Good enough is good enough. Done is better than perfect.
14. Go to bed. Get up. Make it.
15. Learn and grow.
16. Let it go.
17. Look after me.
18. Make plans.
19. Move. Move more. Move faster. Keep dancing.
20. Plan to be efficient.
21. Pray as an unceasing ACT of JOY and planning.
22. Put God first.
23. Regard others as better than myself.
24. Read everyday for body, mind and soul (educate myself, challenge myself, learn of God).
26. Sing, listen to music, play and worship.
27. Speak clearly, kindly, politely and quietly.
28. Stay in touch.
29. Stop being so afraid of failure. Stop being afraid.
30. Stop obsessing, stop obsessing, stop obsessing.
31. Unplug and stay connected. Be present.
32. Write lists, while standing... and go.