- Dust windowsill, clear and brush floor area on the backside of trellis at the freezers.
- Organise and declutter the top of our second fridge.
- Organise and declutter the handyman open shelves.
- Organise and declutter dresser shelves, three drawer unit and clear and brush floor area.
- Clear and brush thoroughfare to laundry area.
- Have Dad attach the tool organiser to the wall at the thoroughfare; this will gather together mops and brushes neatly.
- Clear away carpet from laundry area, for positioning in the sofa area.
I also need to:
- keep up with my daily habit building - drinking two litres of water, reading my Bible, praying constantly, moisturising and beginning the day with worship music;
- play catch-up with household tidying - the dining table has been unearthed from under all the frames (three more hung up and three more marked out), but there's a pile of clean laundry to be put away as well as new purchases which need to find homes;
- play catch-up with my personal grooming - those eyebrows won't shape themselves, I need to get my hair cut and book an appointment for a up-do for my best friend's wedding and;
- stay on top of Mama duties - keep working on the transition to proper drinking cups, nap/night dryness, consistent calm disciplining and booking an appointment to get new glasses to replace his almost outgrown current (and spare) pair.
So here goes nothing...